Wednesday, August 3, 2011

He's a keeper!

The LOML is one of a kind - not the overly emotional or demonstrative type and certainly not up for public displays of affection - but he has a side that no one but me gets to see.  A side that if questioned about he would loudly deny to all within earshot.  

But I know better.

And now, thanks to the wonders of modern technology, so do you :)

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I give you.....

Example A:
Message in blu-tac left on the counter at work for me to find when I opened in the morning.

Example B:
Note left near the shop register for me to find when I served the next customer.
(for some reason I can't change the photo orientation - but you get the gist!)

And add to that a bunch of flowers this week for no reason - the best reason of all to get flowers!

********

As my customer the other day told me (after I showed her the note), he's a keeper.  

He is indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...