Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thank you for the music

I go through my day with a non-stop soundtrack on repeat on the go in my head.

There is always music going on in there.

Sometimes it's a song, sometimes a tv ad, sometimes a radio jingle. 

Sometimes it's just one line repeated over, and over, and over.  Drives me batty.

See me walking?  You can be guaranteed I'm walking in time to the beat I've got on playback.

Did you spot that move?  Yes, I'm dancing to the funk.

Can you hear me?  No, that's cos i don't sound so good out-loud (but in my head, I could be Aretha).

Today, this is what has been on repeat.


This song goes off though the one in my head is the Rockwiz version - loud and rockin!

Dan Sultan is the bomb.  I went and saw Bran Nue Dae just to see him sing. 

Today I'm just glad it's not the Neighbours theme song.  That was the other day.  I don't watch Neighbours at all but somehow I know all the words to the theme song. 

That day, I could have killed someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...