Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The day after the day after

....is the BEST day in the world!

I remember reading somewhere someone saying they felt sorry for those people out there who don't drink at all because when they woke up in the morning, that was the best they would feel all day.

Today, I am feeling GREAT!  I could climb mountains, I could fly to the moon, I could do anything!

Yesterday, not so much.

Completely self-inflicted so no sympathy required, I am still shaking my head at myself for having too much to drink.  Haven't done that for a long while and now I remember why.  Stupid really!

Anyhoo, it was lots of fun at the time and the LOML and I laughed and laughed and talked and laughed some more, and then it was time for bed and I realised as I stood up and tried to walk that the world wasn't wobbly or rotating quicker than normal - it was me.  Bummer.

Nothing that a good night sleep and many litres of water couldn't fix!  Oh, and eating the world (that's right, the WORLD!).  How I still managed to fit dinner in considering the quantity of food I ate yesterday astounds me!

Here's to limiting my alcohol consumption for the next few weeks!  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...