Friday, March 11, 2011

TGIF

Dear Friday,

Have I told you lately that I love you?
Have I told you there's no one else above you?
Fill my heart with gladness, take away all my sadness
Ease my troubles, that's what you do


I don't care if Monday's blue
Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too
Thursday i don't care about you
It's Friday i'm in love

 
Monday you can fall apart
Tuesday Wednesday break my heart
Thursday doesn't even start
It's Friday i'm in love


Saturday wait
And Sunday always comes too late
But Friday never hesitate...


I love you Friday. 

I love you so much I'm going to celebrate my ENORMOUS love for you by having a glass of wine. 

Right now. 

That's how much I love you.

Love always (forever and ever),

Me
xxxx



* no matter what time it is, it is 5 o'clock somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...