Thursday, July 28, 2011

I went into the world today....

....and this is what I saw....
 Busy bees.....
 ....on the shallot and broccoli flowers.
 More little potatoes sticking their heads up through the mulch...
Broad beans and garlic thriving nicely....
 Some nosy girls...
 Daisies sunning themselves in the glorious winter sunshine...
 Jasmine flowers telling me that spring is not that far away now....
The camelia tree doing its thing....
 Lemons....
 and mandarines by the treeful....
 A bunch of bananas hanging in through the frosty mornings...
Lavender flowers poking their heads out above the chicken fence...
 My first attempts at growing cauliflowers waiting to be picked for dinner...
 as are the peas....
.....and another busy bee hard at work pollinating the broad beans.

Days like this remind me what a wonderful world my own backyard is.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...