Sunday, July 10, 2011

Extreme Knitting

I have a sore hand.

A sore hand caused by knitting for too long into the night yesterday.   

Clearly I'm holding my hand/arm funny or not moving it enough while I'm in action.  

The LOML tells me it's a result of extreme knitting - when needles go wild!

What a nutter!  And I'm married to him!

I'm sure it's just because I'm using muscles I haven't used for a long time and it's taking a bit of getting used to.  It'll ease up soon I'm sure.  Nowhere near as an exciting explanation as his I know but the truth rarely is!

In the meantime, I'll tell everyone it's an injury resulting from extreme knitting and let them form images in their minds of me knitting while swinging off from a craggy outcrop on the side of a mountain!  Adds to the mystery.....!

Hardcore knitting right here in my lounge room most nights of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...