Sunday, May 27, 2012

Back on deck

I've had one of those days that turned into one of those weeks which stretched out into one of those fortnights.

I'm a little done with it to tell you the truth.

But it's all good now.  Or at least better anyway.  Manageable, deal-with-able.

Hopefully it all settles down and life returns to some semblance of normal.  Whatever normal is.  Normal isn't really a word best used to describe my world and our life.  Odd.  Unique.  Left-of-centre.  Rarely normal.

But the times they are a changin' and while the future is looking mighty bright, the right now is still in shadow and the stairs outta here seem really long and steep from where I'm standing right now.  

That'll pass, I know.

Nothing a good cry won't fix in the right-here-and-now.  

There.  I feel better now.



2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear that, Shel. For what it's worth, we've had a couple of months like that too recently.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like everyone has had a tough time of it lately - doesn't make it any easier but it is comforting to know I'm not the only one :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...