Saturday, December 31, 2011

Fare-thee-well 2011 (or not, I don't care)

Dear 2011,
Bite me.
I'm glad to see the end of you.
I had such high hopes for you.  2010 ended up a shocker of the worst kind and I was really hoping you would deliver.  But you let me down.  Right from the start you were bad news.  I should have paid more attention then and not been blinded by the rose-coloured glasses I didn't think I was wearing.
Sure you had some good points - though right at the moment I am struggling to think what they were - but on the whole you sucked.  I'm glad you're over.  Floods, financial crises, rain, colder than normal winter, bills that kept coming, appliances that kept shitting themselves.  Truly, I am done.
Let your mate 2012 know that I'm watching.  
My expectations for its success are extremely low.  
Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.


Afterthought:  If you do want to redeem yourself 2011, I have two tickets in tonight's Lotto draw - you know what to do.....











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...