Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Walking on the wildside

When I was in the garden the other day, talking to the lemon tree, checking out the bananas (very exciting really, to have bananas growing in this part of the world through winter), making mental lists regarding the need to do some serious weeding and a whole lot of pruning, I was startled by the sound of dry grass rustling.  

A slow, sneaky rustle.  A rustle of the reptilian kind.  

I couldn't see what the source of the noise was but my mind filled in the gaps...

Clearly a gigantuan, multi fanged, lethal and angry snake-like creature was making it's way from beneath all the tin and timber the LOML has 'stored' around the perimeter of my garden straight for me to eat me.



Luckily, I wasn't eaten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...